The Jesse Owens Runners' Club, Inc., Pepsi, and 1st Place Athletics Presents:
17th Annual Chickasaw Trails Invitational
September 9, 2017
at the Oakville Indian Mounds Park & Educational Center.
1219 County Road 187 Danville, AL 35619
Alabama's Home Site of the '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15 & '16
Cross Country State Championships
**Home Site of the 2008/2015 AAU Nationals!**
Moulton/Lawrence County, AL
Stan D. Johnson 256.566.4410 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Register @ alabamarunners.com
Please label check: Chickasaw Trials Invite
**Races will be timed by electronic chips. Entry fees should be paid before picking up electronic chips.
** The "B" team division was created to assure safety and a quality race. The small schools varsity teams are limited to 10 runners in their respective division; the remaining team members must run in the "B" team division. The large schools varsity teams are limited to 7 runners in their respective division; the remaining team members must run in the "B" team division.
*Entry Fee: $60.00 per division. $30.00 per "B" team division. For teams that do not have enough runners to fill a team, the entry fee is $15.00 per runner, not to exceed $60.00 per division and not exceed $30 in "B" team division.
.** If a team only has one runner per division, the entry fee is $15 per that individual runner.
** For total amount of entry fees and a printable invoice, refer to this race at alabamarunners.com.
* We follow the standards of the AHSAA, therefore out-of-state private schools must
multiply enrollment by 1.35% (grades 10-12) to determine division.
* Large schools - Enrollment of 389 or more students in grades 10-12 (or AL 5A-7A)
* Small schools - Enrollment of 388 students or less in grades 10-12 (or AL 1A-4A).
* Sanctioned: Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Florida, and Tennessee. Teams that wish to participate in the Chickasaw Trails Invitational from any other states besides the five listed should contact Coach Johnson asap.
**Registration online at alabamarunners.com.
* Registration is open!
* Online registration deadline is Monday, September 4th at midnight!
* Late registration must pay late fees!
* No refunds unless in case of emergency. In this case, all requests for refunds must be in writing.
- Coaches receive a T-shirt
- Coaches Hospitality Room
- Top 30 Finishers in each division
- Top Overall Finisher in each division: Trophy
- Top 3 teams in each division: Trophy
- Top 10 in each division
*No pets and bicycles allowed!!
The course has shade, some hills, very scenic, great for spectators and fast!
Moulton Area: Jason Houston, 256-974-1658.
Cullman Area: Hampton Inn, 256-739-4444
Sleep Inn, 256-734-6166
Best Western, 256-737-5009
Quality Inn, 256-734-1240
Days Inn, 256-739-3800
Econo Lodge, 256-734-2691
Please visit the Jesse Owens Museum and the Indian Museum during your stay!
For Information on the County of Lawrence:
Jason Houston, 256-974-1658
*Results will be posted on the internet by late Saturday afternoon at www.xpresstiming.com, you also can find previous years' race results in the Archive Section at www.cfpitiming.com.
* Teams outside of Alabama that plan to compete should contact Coach Johnson at email@example.com or 256.566.4410 to ensure sanctioning.